This introductory class will cover the basic skills needed to write a financial report using BizInsight. A review of several financial reports are discussed and demonstrated. Several Excel functions that are key to success with the product are taught, along with reviewing Business Best Practices for developing reports with BizInsight.
Course Fees are $950 per company, and includes a user guide.
- Review of Financial Reports and techniques used to create them
- Discussion of Analysis Sets and Functions
- Develop a basic report for Current Month & YTD expenses
- Develop a trended report with quarterly results and Departmental reporting
- Attendees will also create quarterly departmental report.
- Drop Downs via Data Validation and VLOOKUPs
- Proof Rows to Validate Data
- Row Suppression and a quick BizBroadcast Demo
- Develop an Actual Budget Variance Report By Location – Current Month, YTD
- Explain how to capture ranges of values and individual values
- Introduction to the Expression Editor; key for building more complex reports
- Pivot Tables
- Misc topics and Q&A